Twiddling the Knob
Don’t dwell on the past, they say. “Yesterday’s gone, yest-er-day’s gonnnne!” sang Fleetwood Mac. But yesterday was so nice. After what’s been months of rain, wind, storms and heartbreaking flooding, the sun came out. The gales dropped to a light breeze and the air felt properly fresh.
While going for a short walk yesterday it was as if someone had been twiddling with the contrast knob. The colours seemed to be assaulting my eyeballs. It made me want to throw off my jeans and black top in favour of something more fittingly bright.
Here’s the outfit that would have matched yesterday’s weather perfectly. Can we go back?
- Coral Triangle Stud Earrings – River Island (£2.00)
- Coral Brett Blouse – Equipment (approx. £120.00)
- Chinatown Gloss Pencil in Genre – Lipstick Queen (£22.00)
- Floral Scarf in Deco Green – GAP (£24.95)
- Blush in Life’s a Peach – Sleek (£4.49)
- Evergreen Eden Ultra Soft Jeggings – Dorothy Perkins (£20.00)
- Cooper Orange Watch – Kate Spade (£195.00)
- Champagne Leather Cross-Body Bag – Diane Von Furstenberg (£181.00)
- All Star Low in Privet Green – Converse (£44.99)
All links and prices correct at time of posting.